Capabilities - Quality Standards
We Build Quality Products from Start to Finish.
Quality is in our name. More importantly, it represents the core fundamentals of how we do business and tells the story about everything we manufacture at Quality Systems. Our experienced teams work hard to ensure the quality of service that we provide exceeds your expectations every time.
Governing our processes at Quality Systems is our ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13845 and AS9100 certifications. All products that we produce meet Class III, IPC and J- standards and will undergo functional, ICT, or flying probe test at your request. Since we firmly believe that you will be satisfied with the quality of our products, we offer you a product warranty.
Our dedication to our customers requires that we achieve the highest ranking certifications and maintain the most stringent manufacturing standards. Continuous improvement is part of our corporate culture. Our Lean/Six Sigma practices result in delivering lean manufacturing processes and the highest quality manufacturing standards available. Quality Systems certifications and standard practices include:
- ISO 9001:2008 (pdf) (348KB)
- AS 9100 Rev. B (pdf) (348KB)
- ISO 13845 (pdf) (294 KB)
- ITAR Registration
- All products built to IPC A 610 Class III standards
- Certified IPC A 610 Inspectors
- Certified J-STD and IPC Trainers on site
- Certified J-STD Solder Technicians
- Supporting Class III and Class II Manufacturing
- Comply with MIL SPEC, MIL-STD requirements
- ROHS -5 and ROHS-6 Compliant