At Quality Systems, delivering innovative technologies and remaining one step ahead has always been our primary focus. Markets evolve quickly and technologies change even quicker. The fast pace puts a continual emphasis on our understanding, investing, and acquiring new areas of expertise. With our continual quest for knowledge and better ways to bring your products to market, we are an ideal partner to provide you electronic manufacturing services for your medical device products.
Our current processes and facilities meet the stringent regulatory requirements for medical technology production. In our commitment to serving our customers in the medical technology fields, we are ISO 13485 certified and have a California Medical Manufacturing License. All medical products are produced in our Class 100,000 clean room environment.
We have provided complex, multi-layer printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA), cable assemblies, wires, harnesses, chassis and box builds for our Medical Device Customers. Some of these Medical Device applications include, but are not limited to:
- Molecular Detection, Diagnostics &
- Scanning and Imaging Systems
- Laboratory Equipment
- Genetic Analysis
- Life Science Products
- Patient Monitoring Systems
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- Digital Pathology
- Gel Electrophoresis Equipment
- Stem Cell Storage Systems
Below are some of the standard quality mechanisms that enable us to manufacture to our customers’ high standards:
- IPC and J-STANDARD certified trainers on-site
- AS9100D, ISO:9001:2015, ISO 13485 Certified
- California Medical Device Manufacturing License
- Products comply with IPC-A-610D, IPC-A-620D, IPC-A-1720, IPC-A-1772, IPC/JEDCEC, ANSI/J-STD, J-STDS, MIL-SPEC, and MIL-STD requirements
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts on site
- Supply Chain Management
- Automated Warehouse
Quality. Service. Innovation. Competitiveness. Responsiveness.
These are the qualities that set us apart and contribute to our customer’s success. Our comprehensive services allow us to seamlessly bring your product innovation to market. Contact Us or Request for Quote for more information.CONTACT US REQUEST A QUOTE